Sunday 6 May 2012

[S] "You got any job lobangs?"

My friend J, who some of you may remember from my MLM adventure blog posts, suddenly messaged me on Facebook today:
"Hey alan, you got any job lobangs?"

It took everything I had not to reply:

"Yea I do, you want to meet my boss to talk about it? I can't really give you much details, but it's flexible hours, can work a few hours per week only, and very good pay! It's something to do with manipulating your friends and family into parting with their money to extend YOUR personal wealth! If you can do that you'll be rich! Oh wait but I think you may know something about this already..."



I don't even know if he reads this blog. Will be awkward if he does huh hahaha

I don't hate or dislike him. I dislike the concept. I dislike what it turned him into and what it almost turned me into. J, if you're reading this... no hard feelings yo ;0

No comments:

Post a Comment