Saturday 12 May 2012

Just an update

Life is good now. For now.

Income
I am working for my previous company (well, I kinda never really stopped working for them), working on Google advertisements and stuff. It's quite an interesting job role, and I'm enjoying what I do. Plus, the hours are extremely flexible - at the moment I'm going in Mon, Wed, Fridays, from the morning till whatever time I want. That means I usually leave anytime between 12-3, depending on me. :D Yes, it is THAT flexible. Plus, I can also work from home and get paid.

I am kinda primarily working to support my increased food intake + gym. Eating more is expensive!

Diet + Weights
With this luxury of time, it also means I have time to plan and prepare my diet, and do my weights, in accordance to my plan to bulk up. My goal is anywhere from 65-70KG, but my primary focus isn't really a weight gain but a mass gain. I want to look bigger. I'm tired of looking skinny. Being skinny looks weak. Malnourished. Unattractive (for guys). Small. I want to look healthy. Fit. Buff.

Eating more is proving more tough than I thought. From breakfast onwards, I am NEVER not full. In other words, I am perpetually, consistently feeling full. And I keep eating. And eating. My current mealtimes are something like 9AM(breakfast), 11AM(brunch), 1PM(lunch), 3/4PM(mid-day snack), 6/7PM(dinner), 8PM(protein shake), 9PM (fruits), 10PM (yoghurt). It's hard. And expensive.

I'll post my diet in my next fitness journal or something, perhaps together with the nutritional information for fun. Yes, I spent quite some time calculating the calories/protein because I had daily target intakes I needed to hit.

Blogs
I started an entry on a philosophical topic, then  I got really bored and stopped midway through. The thing is, I don't even know if there's an audience for it, what's the point of writing if noone reads? All these other stuff that I'm blogging now I don't mind blogging even if noone reads, because it's kind of a diary for myself. But the philo stuff, I've spent hours writing/thinking about it during semester time so it's kinda depressing to think about it again now lol.

The Future
The next thing to look forward to is May 15th when Diablo 3 is released. I probably won't be THAT hooked because my gf will be emomeemo if I neglect her (haha) and I'm not the sort to play something for hours without getting tired... at least not nowadays anyway (the 14-year-old me is more than capable of sitting through 5-6 hours of Counter-Strike). And after that... will be May 28th/29th (I really gotta check exactly when it is) when results are released! That will probably set the tone of the next few months. :(

And of course, will be expecting my letter from Boston Uni anytime soon, and should be planning my trip in the US with fellow SEP friends! Hope it will be fun!

I will also be very interested in tracking my progress in my gymming... I wonder if the programme I'm on is as effective as it touts itself to be. My goal is to bench/squat my own body weight! :D Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment