Thursday 24 May 2012

Fitness Journal #4 - Achievement Unlocked!

I've always been a skinny kid - ever since I was a little boy, I was small and skinny. When I had my growth spurt in lower secondary, I shot up, but I was still stick-like. I had those skinny 6 pack abs that every skinny guy who exercises has.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="196"] Not like these, these are muscular 6 pack abs, not skinny guy 6 pack abs[/caption]

Anyway, back to my main point - I have always been skinny. Along with being skinny, my weight has never crossed the magical 64kg barrier. I'm not sure why, but the most I ever weighed in at was 64kg, and I would waiver there, and fluctuate down. And since my uni years I've been about 60ish.

Today, after about 2-3 weeks of a 5-6 meals a day diet (my diet is here), I decided to weigh myself when I came home...

65KG!


Woohoo!

Now I'm debating whether to continue pushing and try to hit my target weight of 70KG, or to start to add in cardio to my routine (atm just doing weight training 3x a week) and try to cut down my body fat while maintaining my weight. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'm just afraid later I lose back down to 59kg then back to square one lol! But ok la, shouldn't, with my eating extra everyday. Gogogo wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment