Friday 20 April 2012

[S] There's going to be more!

I can't wait for exams to be over! I have so many things that I want to do!

One of them includes blogging often (which I seem to already do) - I already have many topics that I have in mind that I want to write about - one general theme I plan to cover is Philosophy. I've learnt many interesting things in my philosophy module this semester that I want to share with everyone, and I'll be writing these posts in an easily understandable manner such that the noobest of philosophical minds can get it :)

Another series of blog entries I have planned are what I call my 'Christianity Thesis' in which I lay out my opinions and beliefs about Christianity. Many of them may be controversial, but I really want to make them known and perhaps get clarification on the uncertainties I have.

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="280" caption="Yes, I know this isn't the most accurate usage of the meme"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment