Sunday 15 April 2012

[S] New Banner!

Yay! Have a personalized banner now which I got someone to do for me. There are a few variations so keep hitting F5 and you'll see them all :)

The brain thing smart anot ah? Haha! It represents Psychology, and also being above my name (one of the variations) it means I have the brains! hahahaha. Ok lame I know but pretty cool, no?

The final image I chose was actually this one:



And the rest of the images that you see are the drafts, but I discovered I could have a dynamic banner (rather than a single static image), so I decided to use some of the drafts as well!

I can't think of any other picture to use as the background image besides that cool zergling, but I understand it may look scary/threatening to some people. Anyone with any ideas for a suitable image please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. sexy banner from a sexy man

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unprofessional la on widescreens your background tiles?? Small background pattern tiles are fine but this...-_- Can't even see the image

    Should do a background that doesn't tile and blends into the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea you find me something to use lo. I can't find anything suitable

    ReplyDelete