Saturday 28 April 2012

2 more days!

Ughhh the wait is unbearable, but 2 more days left before I'm free!

Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, but I've been having exams. But I do have 2-3 posts queued up to be published after my exams, so stay tuned! :D  Have an exciting announcement to make (well it's exciting for myself probably but most likely not for you HA.). Some posts that are coming up:

  • Module Review

  • Grades Prediction

  • Secret Announcement

  • Philo Blogs

  • Christianity Thesis

  • Insomniac post about exam results

  • Born at the wrong time


Wow so many things to blog about! Probably a month's worth.

Will have my final paper on Monday, Marketing 101. Not entirely prepared for it, but don't see how much more I can do.

Ok see ya guys in 2 days!

2 comments:

  1. all the best Alan! I'm sure you will do well like you did before :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're nice! But this time it feels unlike previous sems, kinda bad ;( oh well.

    ReplyDelete