Wednesday 4 July 2012

[Dream] Sand Sculptures and Carrying People

This is another one of my dreams. You can find the rest under the 'Dreams' category on the right --->
Or http://alanzdreams.blogspot.com/ for older ones.



I was in some sort of camp, and we were in the middle of a game.
 The objective of the game was to collect as much sand as possible in 2 pails.


How this is done is one person will stand at the 'sand-collection' point, which is five metres away from the 'receiver' point. I was the receiver.

So the sand-collector will scoop a cupful of sand and toss it to the receiver, who has to catch as much sand as possible with the pail.


After some time, we seemed to have a huge lead, because I was an awesome sand-catcher. Oh the sand-collector/tosser was Jeremy from my Arts Camp OG. I recall scolding him during the sand-tossing because he was making some bad tosses lolol.


So after collecting a lot of sand, we thought we were winning the other teams, but then we realized that there was this additional rule that we overlooked - you had to build a 'sand-bridge', which was basically a long rectangular block of sand, to connect 2 pails together, or just have a sand bridge in your sculpture. Oh yea, we were supposed to build some sort of sculpture with the sand we had, and I think we were planning to make a mahjong table.


So at that point I got a bit pissed like hello, we are working so hard trying to collect the sand, and the rest of the team didn't build the sand-bridge for us! And now because of that we may lose!!?


Anyway, after some time we brought the sand over to the sculpture building build, and Bao Yue (also from my Arts Camp OG) was there. However she was having asthma (??) and wasn't feeling well, and began keeling over, so I quickly offered her support as she leant on me. Then she told me she wanted to get her inhaler which was at her bag a distance away, so I said sure, I will carry her there.


The funny thing is this 'I will carry you there' thing has been recurring in my dreams ever since I started working out... it's like as if my subconscious tells me 'Alan you are very strong now! You can carry (light) girls easily!' and thus in my dreams I keep carrying people.


And I did. I just picked her up in a cradle lift and went over easily to her bag to retrieve her inhaler. I recalled reassuring her that she was very light, no problem, as she was worried that she would be too heavy.


And then I woke up to my alarm.


I was frustrated as I wanted to see whether we would win the sand sculpture contest. I snoozed my alarm and squeezed my eyes shut and hit 'Continue' in my dream button.


My alarm rang again 10 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment