Monday 11 October 2010

meow

So, i went to Daniel's house yesterday to play mahjong.. quite lousy tho lost like $7 worth of chips. No, we didn't play money. Just with chips.

Before we could play we had to wait for our 4th player Dom who had to go somewhere first.. so we were really bored. Hence the resulting pictures + video:

Photobucket
The cat is dead



Photobucket
Na kidding it's not.
It's just being possessed by something.


Photobucket
Ooh nice closeup shot i won't shrink this.
And yes that's my foot on it. I'm rubbing its tummy it's loving it.


Photobucket
Not very pretty cat the brows very fierce. But i swear it talks to us. it meows when we ask it questions. listen for it in the video! lol.

Does a cat get dizzy?

SUBTITLES:
0:09 - Manja: MEOW!
(translation - faster!! this is too slow! i want to get dizzy!!!)
0:30- Manja: MEOW!
(translation - that's it??? oh man i wanted the ride to last longer. sigh.)
0:36 -
Me: what's up kitty?
Manja: MEOW!
(translation - nothing much, just got off some boring ride. sigh what's a cat got to do for some entertainment around here?)


Photobucket
I was playing guitar then the cat jumps up next to me.. and sits there! Super cute can! It totally loves my guitar-playing. hahaha. It just sat there and looked at me. adorable~

Ok, to end off this random post, my latest henhouse high score list:

Photobucket
Beat that!
Left 5 more scores to push below 35, then Ill start pushing below 34. Hope to break the 33second barrier soon!

And on a related note, i think it is impossible to get a perfect streak? i.e. 100 combo. I think the AI just makes your combo break on purpose. I tried quite a few times already, press super slowly so there are no mistakes.. but only 50~ and it breaks. damn lame. I'll keep trying and see whether can.

No comments:

Post a Comment