Saturday 16 October 2010

homeplay

I just got my next 2 assignments for Communications and New Media (a module i'm taking in NUS).. and they're really fun! Well at least one is.

Basically what i'm supposed to do is choose any form of New Media and use the selected medium for a week or two, then compile a report on my experience using it.
In case you don't know, New Media refers to things like blogs, twitter, social networking sites (facebook), User-generated content (youtube), etcetc.

So fun right! Why is this homeWORK it's more like homePLAY. hahaha.

So anyway, the medium i'm going to write on is 'blogs'! I will start a news blog, where I blog about daily news. I've always loved blogging and I guess this will be a good time to put my writing skills to use and also do something I enjoy.
I'll post the link when it's up so people can go check it out if you want.

As for now, take care, eat your vitamins, and i will see you guyss next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment