Wednesday 27 October 2010

an anonymous haiku

Traditional haiku consist of 17 on(syllables), in three phrases of 5, 7, and 5 on respectively.


Dear _______,

It all started out
without any words to say
I had just knew you

a simple request
conversations on the web
began the friendship

I did not intend
to fall head over heels with
this girl I just met

Your wit and your charm
You don't even try that hard
Yet you captured me

I am trying hard
to contain my emotions
it is really hard

Intoxicate me
you just take my breath away
i am just helpless

Resist, I must try
till an appropriate time
can you wait for me?

Till then I will just
continue speculating
if it is mutual

I need further signs
I am but a timid boy
I just can't be sure

To love is to risk
Everything that I have now
everything I have

I wait for you now
As I always and must do
'Cos you complete me

Love,
Just a plain
boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment