Saturday 9 October 2010

honeybunch sugarplumz

Ok I learnt of this song quite some time ago in JC and apparently it was already famous because it was featured in strawberry shortcake (some kids show on cable i think i don't have cable and i don't watch kids shows)

So I've heard the mp3 of course, and know the lyrics by heart easily. But i've never seen the original video of the girl singing this!



Sooooo cuuuuteeee caaaan!!!! i like the way she says 'snoogums boogums'. It's even cuter when you see it on video.. all along i only know how it sounds. mannn.

There's another video on YT of some chubby boy lipsyncing it which is somehow more famous and more popular.. but this girl is much cuter.

And, she is rather hot now (she's 21 or something now), there's a video of them 2 doing a lipsync over the original video. I don't wanna embed that one so you can click here to check out how she looks.

LYRICS:
*'you're my honeybunch sugar plumz pumpy yumpy yumkin you're my sweetie pie
you're my cuppycake gumdropz snoogums boogums ure, the apple of my eye
and i love u so and i want u to know i'll always be right here
and i waaaant to sing. sweet soooongs to you. because . you. are. sooo dearrr'

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment