Saturday 25 December 2010

Joyeux Noel!

The title means 'Merry Christmas' in French btw.

Had my annual relative gathering for Christmas today at Hotel Rendezvous.. The food wasn't fantastic but .. ok la. They had some award winning Laksa which I thought was not bad la, but not like ZOMG MUST EAT MORE.

They had prata which at one point was made by this aunty.. who was quite noob at making it lol. i was watching her.. she flip flip a few times, not only looked damn awkward but the dough broke lol. So she had to manually use her fingers to press press and make bigger. malu to the max.

So food aside, ofc there were presents!






So many chocolates >< The generic Xmas present when you don't know what to get. I end up not eat half of them as always.

Deodorant (omg yes i spelt it right.. I think)

This one was quite cool.. when it was wrapped and I picked it up it began ticking.. I was like wth why got bomb inside issit. But it's a 'Four-sided clock'. Lol. So basically you can rotate it at any orientation (think iPhone/iTouch) and it displays something, and makes a tick/beep sound when it rotates.
And yay got hongbao.
A kungfu manual that teaches me the ancient art of  Wingchun.
Lol ok no it's just a notebook.

Some multi-compartment pouch



Esprit towels! Bath towel, hand towel and face towel. Niicee. Actually I think it's a very simple gift but cos branded ma.  hahaha.

Ah and I have some photos of my niece which I think i'll post on my Facebook.. Cos i wanna do abit of photoshop. yupyup that's all folks merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment