Friday 17 December 2010

Dilemma

I have a dilemma.

I have been telling this to alot of people and asking for their advice but noone seems to have given any concrete responses that make sense.

Well the problem is, I want an iPhone.


Even though I think the design of the iPhone4 is horrible because of the squarish look, using an iPod Touch has really converted me to an Apple fanboy (haha) 
There are a number of reasons why I want an iPhone:

1) I have to carry around my iTouch (i'm just gonna call it that, it's troublesome to type iPod Touch) AND my handphone which is very troublesome. It would be much more convenient to have them merged into one device.
AND, my handphone, the N97 mini is laggy as hell so it's quite annoying to use.

2) This is probably the bigger reason - I currently have a 3G data plan with Singtel which I am BARELY using on my handphone because it is too laggy and hence too annoying to use. So it's an extra $10 a month wasted. 
And I would totally have a use for it on my iTouch/phone, with Twitter, FB, googling for info. SO convenient can?

3) My plan is eligible for recontract next Feb, and my phone lags like crap, so it's ideal to change phone!


So WHY do I NOT want to get an iPhone? Well, the problem is, if I do get an iPhone, what is to happen to my iTouch? The logical thing is to well, sell it. But as you should know, it was a present from pewi! So got sentimental value leh! Most expensive present I've ever received in my life! lol.

How how how how. I asked pewi already and being the nice guy he is he said 'up to you lor, you can sell, no problem' but I somehow feel in his heart he's thinking 'wa this idiot give him present he wanna sell' :( :( :( 

One train of thought that may be comforting to me is to think that "oh ok actually pewi is giving me an iPhone, I am upgrading his present to what I really need!" 

Arhghghghg.

And another reason is also because it is damn blardy expensive la. With a new plan an iPhone4 costs like 400-600 I think. :( I wonder how much my iPod Touch can fetch... oh maaaan I will feel bad selling it for sure. AHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment