Saturday 4 December 2010

engrish

Everytime I visit Daiso, my favourite activity is to spot all the hilarious english translations on the products. I have blogged about this before here.
So this week while out with sh we visited Daiso, and it's Engrish hunting again! I will caption the words in case you cant read the pictures

 

I want to go to the nature for relaxation. Be absorbed in the sweet memories then you will be a part of the nature
 Yupyup, making alot of sense as usual.


A well-functioned sophisticated amd best in quality created exclusively for you


Be absorbed in sweet memories then you will be a part of the nature. You can feel comfortable from the natural materials
hahaha quite similar to the one above. And yes I feel very comfortable from the natural materials.

A steering wheel. In what is round, I fit a finger
 HAHAHA ok this is totally lost in translation. I wonder why they suddenly talk about steering wheels.. And the second line is just highly suggestive LOL.


It is a family of me who is always nearby

It is a shoes stand that can be stored shoes double!
lolol I guess they mean you can store 2 shoes? haha.



Anyway, me and sh actually wanted to go to the Sentosa Busker's Festival
There were performances such as jugglers (the world record holder for soccer balls juggling), magicians, singers, and all sorts of performers. It sounded quite interesting, hence I decided to go with SH.

HOWEVER. When we reach Sentosa, it began to rain -_- And because all the performances were outdoors for some stupid reason, they were cancelled! FOL! (OL = our lives.. leave you to figure it out) 
We were so sad  :(



wa she looks pissed.

not bad right I'm like about to cry

crazy girl starts smilingggg

Ok bye~

3 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at alanz-.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Thanks,
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peter, what link are you referring to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked now, I read the link,

    ReplyDelete