Wednesday 10 November 2010

Gee

Today's Glee was really good! With the exception of a particularly gross scene that grossed me out even though it was supposed to be sweet and nice i guess, the rest of it was quite awesome, especially the Kurt storyline. The songs were ALL GOOD!

I don't say that very often because sometimes the songs are too boring and too 'nice' for me. When I say nice i mean like, vocally nice. But when the songs have a good rhythm and sound good in general, that's when I like it!

Just going to embed my favourite here and you can click the other links yourself :p
http://youtu.be/fKznUS2PEVA (One Love - Puck and Artie)
http://youtu.be/bVmRerHwNCs (Livin' on a Prayer/ Start me up - Glee girls)
http://youtu.be/TErgi50jm2g (Free Your Mind / Stop - Glee guys)
(yup sorry spoilt you it's a guys v girls episode again :p But the focus is totally not on the guy-girl rivalry this time.. which is good :) )

And my favourite:

Acapella all the way! Love the beatboxer. and the song damn nice! And this guy is apparently some Harrypotter guy? sorry i dont watch HP haha. DARREN CRISS. Who is he. haha.

YOU. MAKE. ME. FEEL LIKE I'M LIVING A TEEN. AGE. DREAM.
...
LET YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME, IN MY SKIN TIGHT JEANS, BE YOUR TEENAGE DREAM!

this song is impossibly catchy! I bet you you can't resist singing along once you know the lyrics lol. DAMN CATCHY.

This scene was super nice also, i like Kurt's lovestruck look it was super funny!
Yup that's all about Glee.


And no, the title of this blog post wasn't a typo. I really meant, gee. like, gee gee. GG.

Exams are in, what, 9 days? OMG WTF SO FAST ? zzz. My first paper is on 20th so it's next Saturday. Sigh x123987

I've made a promise to myself to study 7 hours a day starting Saturday. Split them up in 2 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours sessions. Hope I can stick to it! Cos if i do, confirm can finish my revision. Though PL1101E looks ridiculous. 800++ pages to memorize! How!?
I mean, the MCQ maybe i can pull a miracle and get 90+ again la. wait, 45+ (it's upon 50 now). But there are five 10 mark essay questions now... which will be the main factor between an A or a B i guess. Sigh hope i can get A (or A+) for it, it's the only mod i have such confidence and is the one i'm putting in the most effort in.

Dear God,
I pray that you will give me strength to go through this exam period, studying according to my schedule everyday. Lord I pray that you will sustain me and give me the focus I need, and help me to do my best in all my papers.
in Jesus' name i pray,
Amen.

I'm praying for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment