Sunday 21 November 2010

diamonds are forever

Finally got my last diamond in Starcraft 2! For 4v4! Was quite retarded, I had like 9 wins in a row and no promotion.. had a 26:6 win loss ratio. Then i lost one, then after the next win BAM promoted.

Diamond league in all categories :)


Top 40 in 1v1 diamond, 39 is my highest rank so far. Hope to climb to top 20 during the holidays! But have to get used to playing with my laptop cos i'll probably be visiting gf alot haha.

Read after page break for my rave about the new blogger interface!


Btw, draft.blogger's interface is damn nice? Looks so much better and i LOVE the new image adding functionality.. So much better than the old one, which was really buggy (when you insert image it puts it at the start of the post) 

Now it inserts where you want it, and even after you upload you can just click it for a variety of resizing options! How cool is that! You must try it!

Why are they not making it the main interface? The one sucks man. Anyway, good job blogger, I was almost going to switch to wordpress and i discovered draft.blogger. :D

Ok, 2 more exams this week + 1 more next week and I'll climb to top 20 in my league in SC2!

EDIT: I just realised when i made the image large it would clash with my narrow space for my blog post and overlap onto the twitter side.. zz. Have to fix that soon. Sorry for small images! 

EDIT EDIT: Oh cool stuff, you can click the image to view the full size image!! It didn't work when i clicked 'Preview'. Previously where got such function one!! NICE NICE BLOGGER LOVE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment