Monday 8 November 2010

DIE AH COME LE

If you noticed the previous post was gone, for various reasons. It was meant to be a joke btw, in case you didn't get it. The actual process is obviously much longer and complicated than that.. apparently some fails don't get it and are making stupid comments.

Anyway, FINALS ARE COMING!!!

oh wow, I don't think I've fully grasped the severity of this statement when everyone is panicking.. I should be too, I'm too damn slack. I'm not motivated to study at all, have a french test (2nd last one! and last one on thursday! au revoir francaissss!) coming up on wed but i cbf to study.

And well I had a sudden interest to climb the SC2 Ladder but after losing 6 games in a row that was extinguished quickly haha. But now I have to really get into the MOOD.

Ok it's going to be like a ritual.. When I CUT MY HAIR tomorrow, all the laziness will be gone. All the slackness, procrastination, cbf-ness will be gone. When I cut my hair tomorrow, I'm going to mug like hell and get at least 3 As. RAWR. symbolic ceremonyyy


And no, I'm not cutting a bowl haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment