Thursday 18 November 2010

blog design

So, tomorrow is my first finals paper ever in NUS.. and I've more or less stopped studying for the day lolol.

I think I am too damn complacent because it's an open book exam and I think it'll be no problemo. Will i regret not studying more ? Maybe, if I don't get an A for this module. I hope I do though :S

Anyway, I'm appealing to whoever knows abit about blog design or HTML or something. I've been wanting to tweak some parts of my blog for some time but I've no idea how.

1) How do you incorporate a twitter box without screwing up links?
Most people may not be aware of this, but when I had my twitter feed showing on the side bar, any links that were in line with the twitter box could not be clicked. Also, you cannot drag-select anything that is in line with the twitter box (e.g. you cannot copy something i typed)

And, why is my twitter box not working now >< I copied the code from Twitter and it doesn't seem to load my tweets.

2) How do you make dropdown menus?
For example, my archives is shiiizzle long, I want to make it just 'Archives ^' with an arrow that points downwards and when you click it it opens up into what it is now.

And also is there a way to make a preview style of blog posts such as @ http://qinrawks.blogspot.com/
without actually changing the template?

So I can show like, the first portion of my entry and you can click a 'Read More' button to read more.

Anyone who helps will get paid $19823712 in 129387213123982173 years

No comments:

Post a Comment