Saturday 21 June 2008

yesterday

Yesterday,
all my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I believe in yesterday

This song just echoed in my head as i remain troubled, since thursday. or rather.. since wednesday morning. at 1am. since that long 1-2 hour talk with vincent widjaja. he just had to put that idea of ___ __ ______ in my mind.
which bugged me for 3 days. till today, when i decided not to go through with it.
Till after the course perhaps.

And then little miss _______ has to put another trouble on my mind by being all ... unhappy with me and all. already msged her to try to resolve things with her. sigh.

i'm so glad i have a best friend to whine and complain and just dump all my problems on. thank god for christabel . she is a good best friend =)

zz needa reach church at 740am tmr for worship prac. we never settled the songs completely today, needa prac abit more tmr. hope i dont screw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment