Saturday 28 June 2008

uncertainty

here i am, stuck in camp as i have COS duty on a Saturday. zz. i'll only get to book out tmr morning. but it's alright, i have my trusty PSP loaded with OTH episodes.. and i must say the latest season is quite good!


With some new additions to the cast includes hailey and nathan's little son, jamie... WHO IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!




( ok i think it appears a little pixelated cos i resized it. link here http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/ac/Othjamie.jpg/250px-Othjamie.jpg)
Isn't he cute!! he has the squeaky cute voice and facial expressions are hilarious. He also has excellent funny lines. And you know those really good actors who can express emotion using slight facial twitches? He can do that!! he can look really sad, really happy, disappointed, etc just by using facial twitches. talented l'l kid.



it's still done in the classic OTH style, with lucas/whoever's voiceover in the beginning at the end sounding all philosophical and all. Which also made me feel the same way.. in the mooood.

One thing about me is that.. i'm not one of big emotion. when i am happy, i dont exclaim out loud and go all jumpy and cheery. when i'm sad i dont' bawl. when i'm in pain i dont yell and holler. somehow, all the emotion is just capped.

as a result, sometimes i dont express my gratitute and joy enough when i receive gifts, or someone does something to make me really happy and/or touched. Offhand, i can just randomly remember 2 such incidents.

One was when danchoo got together some ppl and bought me a bball, after i casually mentioned i wanted a bball when chatting with him on ICQ (yes, back when MSN wasn't popular yet and ICQ was the craze. remember the 'UH OH' sound? :) )

Another was when my best fren came all the way to boonkeng mrt during my A levels and brought me a 'exam survival package'(as she called it) which is basically this box which was stuffed with snacks and some drinks and a pen to basically.. keep me going.

I was truly touched by both these gestures but i never like.. exclaim 'WOW THANKS!!' or like.. jump up and down for joy or anything.


well, this week i accomplished something which should have made me jump and down for joy.. if i wasn't so dead tired that i was gonna faint. I passed my SOC!! with a timing of 9.48 =)
Ok firstly, that timing isn't very good, passing timing is 10 minutes. but i'm telling you it's difficult as hell . for me at least. it was really a total physical and mental struggle to finish it.

And when i finished it, i was SO tired that when i went to get a cup of water, i placed the cup under the dispenser and filled it up. When i picked up the cup - i didn't have enough strength to lift it and it toppled! i'm not exaggerating ok! it was so freaky. i couldnt even lift a cup of water.

but yay, i passed and that means after i clear my IPPT next week (which i should.. i think), i more or less passed this course. just have to survive through grandslam and taiwan :S


And after which, the title of this post comes in. Uncertainty.
Where am i going to go?
Seriously, this has bugged me since 6 weeks ago. and will probably still beg me for another 6 weeks. i wish i could get some definitive answers. or that God will finally answer one of my prayers about this and allow me to have a pleasant life.

ok, another 16 hours for this duty to be over. i can't wait to go home .. and enjoy my short 10 hour weekend -_-

(on a side note, i realised my entries have been extremely wordy lately. well, army makes you think. and .. i express myself best in writing, like one of my teachers once said. and only being able to access the com during the weekends.. the expression just kinda flows out yknow? i could probably blog a 128047891 word long post if i didn't limit myself. i could go on and on . :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment