Sunday 22 June 2008

going

In about 5 minutes, or after i finish this blog entry, i'm going to leave my house to book in to camp. :( stupid army, have to go in at 8pm today. zzz

Anyway, i'm glad _ 's not angry. at least now i go back with an ease of mind.

i'm not going to church next week :( have COS duty (sit in office and answer phone call) from sat morning to sunday morning. so... :( grr. i wanna play drums

talking about drums, i screwed up during worship today!! ughhhh. missed about 80% of my fills for the first 2 songs.. dunno why but dont have the fee--ling. nervous? a little. never play so long already ma, confidence level not high. hope to improve back to my original average level :/

alvin chow is back! he's so nice. he came up to me and said he liked my playing and complimented me although i screwed up so much. I mean, he is a drummer himself, he would definitely have heard the screwups. but he somehow phrased what he said to make it as un-patronizing and nice as he could.
I think he said something like.. 'i like your feel. like the sound u make' or something like that. that is not like 'you played well!!' which is bullshit cos i screwed up so much.

And i think lincoln is a really good speaker! his analogies are SO relevant, or at least he caters it for the youths. he infuses a tinge of humour here and there to keep people awake, and uses relevant modern examples for us to draw parallels to. The prison break example was ownage la.

okok i really gtg otherwise i'm gonna be late BYE PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment