Saturday 18 August 2012

Adventures in USA - Day 1!

Sorry I'm going to stop writing full length blog entries for these adventures in USA because it's much more efficient to just upload the photos on Facebook and caption them there, and the captions kinda make up the blog entry! So go over to

 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150992725866356.415388.701936355&type=1&notif_t=like

And check out the photos!

I'll just give some highlights here:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500"] me and the girls shujin(middle) and houjue(right) ![/caption]

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="329"] Achievement unlocked! "Take picture with the actual Golden Gate bridge."[/caption]

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="464"] Beautiful.
The skyline is not bad too.[/caption]

 

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="533"] Alcatraz Island!! My Facebook photo album has many many more photos from there[/caption]

Some random thoughts:

  • I can totally understand how Americans can layer their clothes now - because the weather is so cold! And it's not even close to winter yet. If I lived here I confirm wear layers to school everyday and look (more) fashionable and chic.

  • In and Out burgers are overrated.

  • I feel honored and happy to have taken a picture with the iconic Golden Gate Bridge! ^^

  • Dress warmly if you're taking a cruise in San Francisco, otherwise you'll become a popsicle like me


Ok, going to be exploring Fisherman's Wharf on my own tomorrow, need to research a bit how to get around! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment