Monday 13 June 2011

Why blogging is dying

I feel bad because I know there are some people who do read my blog occasionally (or rather, visit, since there's nothing to read because I don't update) and I haven't been blogging anything for quite awhile.

But but but, I promise to make an awesome blog entry after ARTS CAMP k!!

Yup the annual Arts Camp is taking place from the 18-22 June, which is this Saturday! I am quite hyped and excited about meeting the freshies and all hehe. Hope they're a fun bunch and more importantly - hope I can click with at least some of them!

Like you know there may be fun people but they're just not your type. Then you don't really get along because.. like different wavelength? Yupyup.

AND it would be a super duper mega ultra unlikely bonus if .... there was just ONE person who is into Starcraft 2 like me! Omg bff for the camp already just talk SC2 strategies the whole camp hahhaha.

Still undecided if I should take leave on 20-22 to stay on at Arts Camp or just drop by at nights... must check the schedule! And if I do it's like 60x3 = $180 gone so bleah. Opportunity cost.

POST EDIT - omg ok I just found out some fun people are gonna be at arts camp haha ok double hype.

Ok you may be wondering why I named this entry as such.... it's because I think blogging is dying! Ok that totally doesn't explain it. Let me continue! With the rising popularity of things like Twitter and Facebook, it is becoming and increasing tendency to just tweet whatever I want to blog about. After all, Twitter IS a 'micro-blogging service'.

In the past how blogging worked for me is that I'll get an idea about something to write while outside then I'll develop it in my head then go home and blog it out. Or maybe there's some event that occurred with some photos taken so I'll make an entry.

Now, I just tweet those ideas, and upload those photos to Facebook. Finis. ('Finish' en francais)

That explains the lack of blog posts!

Also, I've been quite active and busy with stuff over at www.sc2sea.com , writing articles and contributing to discussions and all. Haven't even really been playing much 1v1s, just chilling and challenging people in chat.

So......... if you still visit this blog from time to time... THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I will try to update more k. After Arts Camp definitely will. I'll post on Twitter whenever I make a blogpost so if you're someone who knows me go ahead and follow me on Twitter! (If you're some random I probably won't accept to avoid spambots)

Abrupt end to the blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment