Tuesday 14 June 2011

random camwhoring

Hey look I'm blogging again! Wow surprise surprise.

Anyway yesterday I met sh for dinner after work :) She came all the way down to meet me at my office la and we ate near my place too. my awesome girlfriend.

ok yup PICTURE SPAMM. All pictures taken with LemeLeme! (iPhone camera app)

For this picture she said she was imitating what I was doing.  



But I said she puff her face so small, where got look like what I'm doing!? So she :

Me and pufferfish szehong
That's all!
Actually that's not all for this entry, just the photospam!

 Today is my first tuition lesson! Oh man. I've already prepared a worksheet to let my Sec3 Emath kid do.. hope he takes 1.5 hours to do haha then I can just chill there.
Maaaannn hope it goes well.

And me and SH together with 2 other friends have planned a holiday to Batam!! Whee! First time in my life I'm actually going for a holiday like this. Yes yes, I don't travel much. I'm a poor boy k, + I dont really have a tight clique of friends to go on trips like these. I'm more of a 1-to-1 guy!

OK anyway. Excited about the trip :D Hope my passport application goes through quickly and smoothly and we can confirm it.

No comments:

Post a Comment