Friday 1 January 2010

the stayover

This year's new year's eve/day was much better than last year!

Last year was spent at jurong island.. and I didn't even bother to countdown because I had duty the next day and needed to sleep. (nevertheless, we got activated at 1+AM still. -_- )

This year was so much better! Started off with watchnight service in church wih some sharing by some people. verlene was so cute lol talk about random stuff like 'we went to east coast park to cycle' which is totally irrelevant in a testimony? lol.

Anyway, after the countdown and message and some wastingtimedownstairsdoingnothing we finally started the stayover!

Played bridge, Taboo (my favourite game!) and this game called MAD GAB. totally enjoyed the taboo time man, i just love the random guesses that come from the game ESPECIALLY FROM JESSLYN. OMG SHE'S THE FUNNIEST.

I swear she's like a younger raylia when it comes to taboo (omg raylia... :( more about this later) in case you don't know what raylia is like, let me quote one of my older entries:

(the brown text is her, black is everyone else)
"Ok first word.. erm.. shine shine one."
'star? sun? diamond?'
"nonono! erm.. u use this to shine"
'oh ermerm. TORCH'
"Yes yes! ok next word... uh opposite of up"
'DOWN!'
"ok put together?"
'TORCHDOWN!'
"Ok yay yay correct! ok erm next word"
-stunned silence-
'What the hell is torchdown?'
-we all check the card-.
IT WAS "TOUCHDOWN"
-everybody falls to the floor and laugh-



rofl. and jesslyn provided another very similar situation today:
(pink font is jesslyn)

TEH! times up!
wait wait let me finish this card first!
okok
deeep sleeeeep!
what?
it's a kind of deeeeep sleep!
???
.
.
--This actually went on for at least another minute or so with her insisting that we guess it and not give up.--
.
.
like won't wake up one!
oh! coma!!
yes yes!
-then she throws down the card... guess what the word ACTUALLY was... -
..


..


...

.
It was "COMMA"

LOLOLOLOLOL omg seriously we were all rofl and laughing our eyes out!! (LOEO? i should make a new internet term. LOEO!)

there was also another funny moment which originated from me! ha. The word was 'briefs'. and because giddy was the closest person to me i just blurted "giddy wears this under his pants!" and everyone managed to get it in seconds, despite ROFL at my description.

THEN. i think jesslyn was after me, so she started doing her cards... and i don't know why so coincidental but one of her words was 'boxers'. Then she went " oh oh! giddy also wears this under his pants!!"
LOEO!!
Then everyone was like 'omg giddy how many things you wear under your pants!" hahahahaha.

I don't know if this is as funny as it sounds, but it was really freaking hilarious at that point of time.. i laugh until cannot breathe and was tearing. hahaha.

Then cheryl was lingering around then for the next few people who trying to give the clues she randomly throws in a 'giddy also wears this under his pants!' which was still hilarious for a while. haha.

man, must always get jesslyn to play taboo, super entertaining ha.
~~~

so, 2010. it's time to make some new year resolutions! ah, so refreshing to be finally out of army. the past 2 years i was suffering under the bondage of the army (is under the correct preposition?) and every moment felt like a waste of time.

So this year is a new year! a good year! finally going to start uni.. and it's my 21st year! that means all my peers will be turning 21 too! hope i get invited to alot of parties! haha. i wonder if teehao will inv me. bet he forget who i am le. rawrr. john said he'll inv.. becky said will inv.. quick more more. ooh pewi also invited me. yay.
on a similar note... i don't remember birthdays! i used to save them in my old phone in my calendar, but since that phone spoilt i've given up trying to remember birthdays. cos i'm bad at it! ugh.

As for my own.. i don't know what i want to do!

who wanna help me organise my 21st birthday party? lol.

~~~

ok, resolutions in next post, i don't know when i'll do it.. soon maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment