Tuesday 26 January 2010

quick update

ok i'm actually quite tired but decided to come blog because i haven't written anything much in awhile. I'm actually on a one week break now, next thurs will be going back to cover another person at IBM in their accounts dept, then i'm hoping to get this more long term (6 months) computer technician job. ha. wish me luck.


On a random note, i'm v upset with the cheese fries price!
Cheese Fries used to be 90 cents upgrade for your sides, now it's $1.70?!? Like totally ridiculous? It's like paying for another side la! Can someone tell me where to buy nice microwave fries or sth? Then i'll just go buy some cheese dip or those bottle kind, then make my own!!


anw since i'm rather free now, (for the week)... i really feel like performing some street magic!! haha. i've been playing around with my cards alot and i think i got my routine pretty solid. Now i just gotta work on the actual delivery and impromptu reactions.
Cos yknow, different audiences react differently, so i have to adapt quickly to make the performance enjoyable and suited to them.

I've actually had this thought since after O levels!! i think that was the time i was really into magic and i learnt the bulk of my tricks (which i've forgotten half already)
But my own personalised routine i still do sporadically over the past 4 years la. (omg i dunno where the word came from it just flew out of my fingertips. it means 'randomly' btw.)

Ok i think i'm off to go practise my routine more. i shall leave you with this nice long performance by this funny old guy

1 comment:

  1. Singapore Math has gained international recognition for its effectiveness in developing students' mathematical proficiency. It is widely adopted in schools around the world, and Singaporean students consistently rank among the top performers in international assessments such as the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA).
    Read more: Singapore Maths

    ReplyDelete