Sunday 24 August 2008

qisahn apologizes

remember the place where i got my psp from? the Qisahn place. then i complained about their hurried service on that blog post?
somehow, that particular sales girl i complained about found out about that blog entry and commented!

"Hi, I'm Qing from Qisahn.com. I'm sorry to make it feel rushed for you the other day, but I guess u also understand we were (and usually) in a rush... In future, if you do come back for your next purchase, try to come on a weekday before 5pm. There is generally less crowd. Also, do note we have moved to Far East Shopping Centre. Hope to see you again in future and sorry for the very late reply, I only just know about this blog!."

lol.

do they like randomly google 'qisahn' or something? oh well, good that she apologized anyway. + point.

i must say i'm having alot of fun with my new camera phone! was out with chris yday and i was showing off the functions of my camera.. ill make a post reviewing the phone soon, so that will wait till then. but it's really very very comprehensive and fun to use! like a real camera lidat.

just some random picture+effect that i took yday:

Photobucket
woot. this was from N1 in church.

have alot more pictures but will hold them for awhile, maybe post them tonight or tmr. chowz

No comments:

Post a Comment