Friday 29 August 2008

and it all begins again

it's been a while since i wrote a wordy post. cos of my new cam =) but anw, suddenly had the mood.

Today marks the last weekday of my block leave. yes, my one week block leave has tragically came to an end :( what a life i've been living. as chris said, 'a perfect life' - i wake up at 10++ every morning, use com till lunch, eat, go out of i have something to go out for, otherwise i play game till dinner, eat, play game, supper, use a bit more com, play psp, sleep.
wake up at 10+ next morning.

super carefree can?! it's like, living for .. fun. no routine, no responsibility, no worries. shiok! and i must say i am more and more enjoyign the supper fellowship with the usual ppl - daniel, timo, kel.. etc. funfun.

but all this will come to an end, as i return to army next week :( gonna be my first week in my new unit.. as i learn what they do. i cannot be slack already.. this not ASLC. must really.. learn properly. so i can teach and correct and instruct and lead and guide my man. wow.

ever feared the unknown? this is it. i've NO idea what to expect.
rowdy, unruly man? (man refers to the non-commander soldiers. so it's like, privates/lance corporals. they're usually those O level or ITE students who are enlisted)
:S

my mom gave me something to look forward too though - she informed me that my birthday fell on a sunday! heh. how cool. first time ever. i wonder what it'll be like this year.

aight, and that same mom is chasing me off the com to sleep cos it's like 1.50AM. and cheryl jioed me to play tennis tmr morning! dunno if can wake up.
but i DO need the exercise.

time to go peeps. not to sleep. to play PSP before sleeping ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment