Thursday 21 August 2008

POP LOH

woot woot! just had my passing out parade today.. and i'm officially a 3SG!!

Photobucket
my beautiful 3SG rank


woohoo. my section took a photo actually, but i dont know if i can post it cos we're in army uniform and it's in an army camp. so.. i think i can go prison if i post it. so i wont. ha.

i'm posted to 6sir! not exactly sure what their job scope is, apparently it's 'protection of key installations'. it's SUPPOSED to be slack.. but i guess i'll only know after being there for some time.
gah i didnt get to BMT :/ for this ASLC my aim was to slack all the way as it was rumored that bottom 10% was going BMT. i indeed did slack, i did like the minimum la. never do alot of major activities =)

but it's alright! i'm happy with my posting, thank god for it. my week was quite rollercoasterish.. god was really good. i MAY share on sunday during open worship.. we'll see. but i'm not exactly happy now :/ cos.. guess what.. ive to report tmr!!!

wth!! that's like totally no break. so. sigh have to sleep early tonight and reach Maju camp (in clementi -_- freaking far) by 745. gg.

No comments:

Post a Comment