Thursday 20 March 2008

i've got a new stalker

UJG has a friend. this new number called me today, and it seems like the same person or a friend of that UJG. smses the same way.
90508800
anyone knows this number?

Our smses went something like this:

New Stalker (NS) : Ya i cal u!may i noe who r u?

right, so you call me and ask me who i am.

Me: ?? Who are you? Wats your name? Your number looks very familiar

NS: Izit! im carol=)n wad ur name?

the characteristic bad english.

Me: Er.. Why are you messaging me. How did you get my number?

NS: From ur fren jcln

Me: Who is jcln. how do i even know you and why are you messaging me

NS: Eh where u stay ar??wats ur name?

zomg stalker. i was watching a movie so i didn't bother replying the sms. And she persists:

NS: Eh y u nvr reply my msg? busy ar?

Me: I have no idea who u are and who jc is so gg pwnzor

NS: Huh u dun lie k jc ownself past tis no 2me k u r his frenx

Me: jc is retarded and so are you. Stop stalking me you paparazzi

NS: So u noe him la?? jc is stupid lame n abit mad u noe

And i love my latest sms, i'm so funny :

Me: No wonder u 2 are frens. U r exactly like him. Now go bother a tree and leaf me alone.

HAHAHA. get the joke? :p yes i know it's kinda lame but it came completely at random. I just thought of the most random thing you can bother, and i thought of 'tree'. Then the 2nd half (the punchline) came naturally. :p

anyway if anyone is bored go msg this number
90508800
or
82658281
go say something like 'hi i'm jc' and she'll go crazy . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment