Saturday 1 March 2008

a short post about nothing

when darkness turns to light
it ends tonight
it ends tonight

ah, it's kinda weird seeing civilisation only once a week. when i travel to places i haven't been in a while, i see new BUILDINGS being set up or buildings being torn down. and the area around my house suddenly became more handicap-friendly with railings all over and those ramp paths for wheelchairs

man, one thing i thank god for is my best friend. chris is really the.. role model of a best friend. If there's a national best friend campaign ill recommend her for it. haha. i really hope she adjusts to her school though. :/

i have a new ambition - i'm gonna train my warcraft3 skills. My goal is to reach the top 16 or 25 of any competition (e.g. some cyber gaming competition outside) , and maybe top 100 on battlenet (i'm currently 400++ )
It wont be easy, i have to improve alot more. and not as if ill be getting alot of time to play if i go to SISPEC. but it's a long term goal! like maybe.. within 2-3 years? =) rawr.

oh, and i have the most irritating thing on earth. HEAT RASH. ok maybe it's not heat rash cos as i google the treatments the symptoms seem to be different from what i have.
Ok i have like slight itchiness all the time. then at random times, usually when i just start exercising or get my body heated up.. WHAM. i feel like 20371208947 red ants just bit me on my back/neck areas. *)(@$&@Q painful can. and it comes in random waves. then sometimes it lasts for quite long. ill try not to scratch and pour water or sth. zz
pray for me that this rash will go away. it's killing me. has been there since field camp which means about 2 weeks!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment