Friday 7 March 2008

hmm

ok after some talking to friends and stuff.. i realised maybe my results aren't so good after all. from what i gather, there are so many people with straight As ! and that's just in SA, a lousy average school. what about schools like rj? hci? 90% straight As issit? ugh how i get my scholarship lidat

and im on a freaking losing streak in warcraft3. i think im just not good enough. keep getting outplayed by my opponents. i need more practice! ugh, gonna train during block leave.

tmr have to wake up at 5+ -_- just to get to boonlay by 715. stupid SAF send me to go visit that place. waste my saturday!! hope i can zhao early.

That song you picked was just so apt. It almost seems like you wrote it yourself
don't worry, i aint crushed
in fact, i think you are right
we just aren't meant to be together

No comments:

Post a Comment