Monday 16 April 2007

magic journal 7 - i pwned my teacher

Ah hah. long time since i blogged this series of magic journals. but today have something funny happen =)

Well some of you may know some may not, but lately i've been practising the Coin Roll. It's simply rolling a coin across your fingers. Ugh hard to describe hang on i go make a video.
Ok here's a short 30 second video of me doing some coin rolls. (still sloppy :S)
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV7BcxjH3EI]


The world record for this is like 40 coin rolls in one minute -_- And the official rules are that the coin cannot skip any fingers, and you cannot drop the coin. (drop = restart) I use my own customized rules, cannot skip any fingers, drop the coin = not counted. Too hard if have to restart.. it's crazy. My personal best is 20. rawr. must improve.

Anyway the funny thing was that today in GP class i was just subconsciously doing coin rolls (yknow like we spin pens also) during some class discussion. Then the teacher was walking around then she saw me doing that so she was like 'alan keep the coin!'
Then after protesting a little bit (i always disturb this teacher one :p )then i 'Ok!'
Then i did a simple coin vanish - i placed the coin on the desk, rubbed it abit, then it disappeared.

Then she was like 'WHERE IS IT!?' hahaha then i just shrug and said 'disappeared'.

=D =D

The moment was priceless - she proceeded to walk over then lift up my pencil case.. look at my desk carefully.. look at the floor.. but no coin =) =D =) hahahah i was just sitting there smirking then when she gave up looking then ask me again 'where is it!?' then i purposely change subject 'So erm a civil service is better for the democratic society.. blabla'

=D

I MUST learn more of these impromptu tricks with everyday objects =)

No comments:

Post a Comment