Monday 9 April 2007

all hail cbox

Some random people have been flaming my tagboard, and with the new feature on cbox , i can actually track and ban the IPs of those who do so.

222.164.243.57
219.74.244.31
218.186.106.249

Unless they tell me who they are i'll just turn them in to the authorities for derogatory comments and verbal harassment. Messages are saved.

I <3 cbox. =)


Anyway, napfa is tmr. :S argh. stress . I'm damn stressed for some reason. i need silver/gold to have shorter NS and to skip PE for the rest of the year.
Currently:
Situps - confirm A
Sit and reach - confirm A
Pullups - Should be B
SBJ - Should be B
Shuttle run - I DONNO ZOMG.
check out this entry for more details about my shuttle run. :S
2.4km - At best C. Hope can get C.

Most worried about the last 2 items cos shuttle run is .. variable . you read that post which i linked you to you'll know why i'm so scared of it. It's like som psychological thing.

And.. it's the first time i'm running 2.4km straight away after the 5 stations.. usually would be on a different day. but now.. argh. die. hope i can even finish the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment