Wednesday 18 April 2007

he who runs barefoot on track get red foot

Sheesh today was a super super unlucky day for me.

When i was on my way to school, my friend smsed me - last night i sent him some GP hw to be printed out, and he forgot to bring them to school -_- great.

First thing i realised when i reached school was that i forgot to bring my file! which has my timetable , my worksheets, notes, everything paper.

Dammit.

Next thing i realised was that i brought the wrong set of math notes (the notes are like binded with the ring ring thing)

Then during assembly i kena made famous . =X cos im top 10 or something like that for blocktest1 in JC2. ahh i dont really wanna be famous for being a muggertoad. oh well.

THEN. PE was slack cos we finished napfa.. so we played soccer by popular demand. Then cos my sports shoe wasn't really fitting and cant kick ball properly if i wear it. so i took off my shoes. We played on the semi-circle part of the track (you know a Track has like a rectangle field in the middle and 2 semi circles at the side)
and.. my class isn't really the sporty type so i was one of the better players. even though i suck at soccer... some are worse :p ha sorry brutally honest but. yea.
So at first very shiok wa dribble past everyone score a few blabla. then after awhile my feet were BURNING. like each step i took felt like walking on burning coals or something.
I realised i had several blisters and 1-2 cuts on my feet and both feet felt terribly covered with abrasions or something.

Sooo i had no choice but to go be last man stand at the goalpost there, put on my shoes and just play lidat loh. Then still managed to score another after that after a loose ball bounced free in our half and i sprinted down the court and scored. Then wa really buaydahan feet burning.


After PE i realised i had 5 blisters - 3 on right foot 2 on left and one cut on my left big toe. and both soles were like red and maybe slightly swollen? woo pain like shit.

decided to go home after lecture, skipped GP. thought have to see doctor or something cos my feet were starting to itch. but now after applying antiseptic stuff it feels better.

bye unlucky day.



p.s. the title is a pun in case you didn't realise. you know those 'Confucius says:' jokes (just google it) which are all pun-based and very cleverly plays on doublemeanings on words and usually in broken english? haha i created my own. Yknow.. cos the track is like red with all those rubber rubber things. So if u run barefoot ull get those on your feet. and.. cos ull get blisters+abrasions so red also.
:p
Just felt i had to explain it in case noone caught it :p

1 comment:

  1. Howdy im new to this. I came accross this board I have found It exceedingly useful & it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back and aid others like it has helped me.

    Thank's, See Ya About.

    ReplyDelete