Monday 23 April 2007

horror fest

yawn. so sleepy now.

ever heard of 'when you're on top, the only way you can go is down?'

I wonder what is better, doing well consistently and always feeling the pressure of maintaining that standard, or not doing well regularly and always feeling the pressure of improving to hit a certain desired standard?

I've been thinking for some time and couldn't reach a definite conclusion. both ways, the pressure is still there, though different in the sense. Though personally i would prefer the 2nd one.
That is also the reason why i wasn't THAT depressed or anything when i got E for Maths in my JC1 Common Test. I told myself that it was just a learning process - there is only room for improvement from here on.
And sure enough i did improve a whole lot in the promos.

The pressure of maintaining a standard is pretty high. Unique in a way as i've never really felt it so strongly before until now. I mean.. top 10 in school wth!? Since thursday when i passed some friends they'll like 'wa alan not bad ah. top student' then i'll respond in the usual and expected way like 'ha no la. ok only'. Yknow, cannot be arrogant and all. Sucha WEIRD feeling. I don't mind doing just ok, not bad for these tests now. And strive towards a better result as i near 'A's. Maintaining a high standard is tough. :/

Anyway, just borrowed like 10 horror movies from twins, found out only about 3 works. -_- watching one called 'headspace', it's boring and draggy as hell but im gonna finish it later otherwise like very wasted watch all the draggy borign part and never finish the climax.


JC is bad. My teacher just reminded us we have only 2 months to our BT2 which covers ALL topics from J1 so it's kinda like a mock A levels. Chemistry is going to finish syllabus by next week i think. Physics is far from it, math far from it too i think. Econs.. no idea at all.
DIE LA.
I don't really like the idea of studying everyday again. I enjoy my relaxed slack life now. slack ftw.

Ok i'm like throwing in random thoughts. Ok last random thought of the day:
To the person who is flaming me on my tagboard, you can just save your time to go get some personal etiquette lessons or find a new blog to flame, because i'll just clear your messages with a click. =) pwnzor.

I'll put up the SAJC basketball schedule tmr , go support if you have the time ciaoz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment