Sunday 1 May 2011

Random fact about me

I'm a very straightforward person. If I think something is wrong, I say it. Similarly, if I think something is right, I'll say it.

I'm not one to practice ingratiation. That means flattery. Many 'nice' people do it. They are not doing it in a self-enhancing way- perhaps they are just nice and always complimenting.
This dilutes their credibility. I mean, imagine everytime u meet someone, he goes 'hey you look pretty today!', compared to someone else who only says that maybe once in a blue moon. Who's going to leave the bigger impact? Who will you believe really means it?

I don't hesitate to compliment. But I don't compliment just to be nice. I mean it when I say it. 

And with the good comes the bad. I am frank when I think sth is bad.
And I'm John when sth is good. 
HAHA k no but yea, I don't hesitate to critique either.
Don't take it to heart if I critique you. In fact, it just means I'm the only one who bothers to let you know how to improve. The rest are just too busy trying to suck up... fine they are 'trying to be nice' that they are blind to your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment