Wednesday 5 May 2010

oh glee.

So, just a quick update of my life for whoever is interested. I just had the urge to write but i don't have any topic to write on so I'll just do an update.. and maybe inspiration will flow.

As you may know from the past few posts, I'm going to stop playing WoW. I have already canceled my subscription which ends May 22nd, so I suppose that'll be my last day of playing WoW.
I'm trying desperately to sell my account, posting at various forums and advertising pages. Hopefully someone comes up with a good offer!

I am not working atm, just waiting to enter university in August. I'm giving tuition though, with 2 students currently, looking for more! Hopefully can get one Sec1 one then can follow through all the way to O levels =X haha.

I'm enjoying my freedom right now, sleeping late and waking up whenever i want. (i'm usually up by 11am though, which is pretty early compared to the ppl i know who are free and all wake up after noon every single day)
However, i don't mind getting some sort of part time job. I do want the money. Like bestie who stole my job at IBM and is earning some big bucks with like more tuition than me.

BUTBUTBUT, the best thing will be to simply get more tuition students! Cos tuition is easy to give and I just need to study and prepare some work which is easy for me and teach those kids! Seriously, my target is like to have tuition every day. Or at least 5 days a week. Now only 2 days :S

On a side note, i just started watching Glee!! I must say I didn't expect much cos it sounded like some lame show but since everyone was watching it I decided to start watching too. And since i have some imba dl speeds (1000++kb/s ) i finished DLing the whole season within an hour. I'm at episode 12 now!

It's a really good show, not some cheesy musical with no real script. The drama is good, they have really HATEworthy characters (SUE SYLVESTER OMG CAN SOMEONE PUNCH HER AND TEAR HER MOUTH OUT) that make you just so infuriated, they have eye candy (Finn and Mr Schu and Puck (did i get that name right)... where are the chio girls! I dont think quinn is that pretty and rachel has a huge nose lol)
and most importantly,
They have REALLY good songs.

Like seriously! The cast have such awesome voices, they make American Idol seem like a joke. I just got the soundtrack volume 1 and 2, I think there's a 3 so i'll go find it too. Totally awesome songs! Good music, good singing, good voices, what more can you ask for?
http://www.myspace.com/musicfromglee/music/albums/glee-the-music-volume-1-14093655

Here, can listen to the volume 1 here. :)

Ok that's all folks. Time to prepare for raid.

No comments:

Post a Comment