Thursday 13 May 2010

ding.

If you read the post below, you'll know that i got hacked.

So while i'm bored, i'm actually levelling another Priest. Just hit 68, ding! can go Northrend to quest now!! Ah, so close, soon i'll be raiding at 80 and playing disc/shadow! wahaha. I don't wanna play Holy as it seems to have alot of mana issues and being a hpally.. i'm not comfortable with mana issues haha.


OK , now more stuff for those who have no idea wtf i'm talking about.

I'm being asked this question so many times that it's getting more and more embarassing to answer "So now, what are you doing?"
And the expected answer is 'working' or something, given i have like an infinity's break (since November)
My answer will be some sort of defensive one like 'oh , nothing much, but i've been giving tuition, and working part time on and off', with the latter parts being things that I throw in to make it sound less pathetic.

Yes, it's pathetic. I'm practically bumming my time away, playing WoW (which i've quit twice..(blogger autocorrect says no such word as 'quitted'. Really meh?) and came back. cos there's really nothing much to do. ) , giving tuition (which has more or less ended since school hols are here and my students dont want during hols).

Feeling guilty? Yes. Feeling like I need to make a drastic change? No. I'm pretty content with what i'm doing now, though doing MORE will certainly make me feel BETTER. What i really want is more tuition students, since after giving tuition you feel that any other 8-5 job is totally ridiculous and not money-efficient.

I feel inspired to write a book though. Or a story of some sort. The channel 8 9pm show gives some interesting story points that i can build on.. but then again, that would require prying myself away from my level 68 Blood Elf Priest... which i want to hit 80 and start raiding!
So no.

Oh oh, i want to play basketball!! Really do. Ideally i want to play like, everyday. gotta improve my dribbling skills! super fail now. Watching so much NBA (the playoffs are on now) is very inspiring :D
I hope celtics win!! They are 3-2 up against Cleveland now, and if they win they'll play Magic in the eastern finals.
On the other side, it's Lakers vs Suns in the western finals... which lakers will prob win.
Celtics-Lakers final!!! it'll be the dream final. I'd love to see Rajon Rondo blow past Kobe and dish out to Ray Allen and CHOPPPPP 3point!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment