Monday 17 May 2010

new work old work

So, i just started work at IBM @ Expo again, the same place as i worked last time.

At first I didn't really know what i was getting in to, because i didn't know where I would be working at. My previous office people were SUPER SUPER nice probably the nicest colleagues i'd ever have. They like buy me brownie when i never go for lunch, always talk to me, treat me very nice. <3 them to the max!

So anyway, I met the person i was supposed to liaise with and when we were walking up to the office she mentioned the name of the person i was supposed to take over.. and i recognized it! So i asked her 'is it level 3 ?' and she said yes!

Same office!! same people!!

I was so happy can! I walked in with a smile and waved at the people I knew. The exclamations of 'eh !! ALANNNNN!!" were so heartwarming!
Like there was one point where this person walk past and went 'EH?? ALAN! HOW ARE YOU!!!!" like really exclaim out loud. Then my liaison was like 'wa you so popular ah'.

hahahaha. well no it's not i'm popular, it's just that they're really nice people. So. haha.

Learnt a bunch of thing which i totally didn't understand, hope I can pick up the stuff before i take over. whatever the case, i'm in a good place, so i'm happy :)

<3 IBM CBP2 Level 3 peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment