Friday 5 September 2008

ilyw

if anyone wondered what 'ilyw' means and have asked me on msn, no, i dont have a new gf whose name starts with w. ilyw = i love you weekend!

well, first week at my new unit wasn't that bad, cos we are on course.. and this course is a 7day 95% lecture-based one.. so damn slack =) hahaha. then the course started on wed so for mon and tues we had virtually nothing on.
so we just slept and ate. =D good life. hahaha.

this course im on now also quite fun.. if u wanna know what it's about ask me cos i cant say here otherwise ill get arrested. haha. but it's fun and slack. i like =D


ah, time for a quick break over the weekend.. will try to play as much as possible . heh. and play with my beloved phone. which i misseddd. spam photos? i dunno. who wanna take picture with me

No comments:

Post a Comment