Thursday 17 July 2008

swansong

and i approach the last week of my existence here on this earth

what a slack week it has been. yknow the ultra tiring field camp that i was supposed to have? i reported to the army doc about my knee pains and i got to skip the whole thing. lol. i just came back from the physiotherapist, who referred me for another test on tues, and go back to her on wed.
SO, next week gonna be booking out quite abit. haha. my PC is going to kill me.

i'm going to taiwan next week! for army training. leaving on the 1AM flight on sat morning (so that's kinda like fri night 25th Jul, in case you're confused), so noone can send me off :(
ill be back in the wee hours of 16th aug (which is incidentally Raylia's birthday :) ) , around 4AM?

anxious? nervous? scared? apprehensive?
yes to all the above.
firstly ive never route marched since.. BMT? i skipped basically all the route marches here in sispec. dont ask me why. secondly i havent had a field camp longer than 4 days since BMT (which was 5 days) and in taiwan there's a 7 day field camp -_-
thirdly i've never been overseas since i was a little kid (went HK once, that's about it. exclude malaysia) , it's my first time in taiwan.
fourthly, weather is erratic there i heard, gonna be a real damper when it rains and extremely trying when it's scorching hot.
fifthly, (wow i've never heard of the word 'fifthly' before, usually when people go firstly... it ends by four) ill be gone for 3 weeks! thats the longest overseas time ever. and longest away-from-home-and-everyone-else time ever! wow, i'm gonna be SO homesick.

I close my eyes and I see your face
If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now

MercyMe - Homesick

(a beautiful song btw. i love mercyme, their songs are all nice)


so many things to do this weekend. :/ must go out with as many people as possible, play enough warcraft to satisfy my gaming desires, CHANGE MONEY (troublesome thing :/ ) , think of what else to prep for taiwan. ETCETC. so far my whole of sun is booked, sat noon is booked. who wanna go out with me sat afternoon/evening/night? :p
mon is reserved for warcraft. wahaha.
oh yes, i have OFF DAY on monday. woohoo. so monday night book in.

sigh ok. im getting very tired just looking at the screen but if i step away from the comp now someone else is gonna use and i'll have nothing to do for the whole night. so. i dunno ill probably idly surf around and talk to random ppl online. chowz.

No comments:

Post a Comment