Saturday 19 July 2008

knees

it's really irritating yknow.

to walk about 10 steps or stand still for 5 minutes, then feel a weakness grip my knees. I continue with the 'exertion', if you can call standing still even a form of exertion, and a nagging pain starts attacking my knee caps. I don't rest my legs or at least kick them out to stretch them, it becomes a sharp pain poking at my knees.

this has been what i've been suffering from for the past 8 weeks. EIGHT. bloody hell.

i went to the physio this week, and she said that my kneecaps have partially shifted.. and that 'it's very common among army people'. yea right, i'm sure everyone feels like me.
She sent me for some further muscular tests next week, to better cater a rehab programme for me i think. she's nice. =)

i just wonder, how on earth do i go to taiwan and walk over 100+km with these knees? how do i walk 100km when i can barely walk 100m without feeling pain?
if i fall out again there, it's just gonna reflect badly on me. i already fell out of grandslam this week, and i know that people are .. envious of my situation. i mean, who likes to be worn out like a dog while someone else is relaxing?
is this going to happen again in taiwan?
it all depends on my knees

alright, right now, i shall focus on the present pleasures. tmr i'm gonna lunch at NYNY with winsome (yum!! cant wait to eat the mudpie) .. whom im treating :@ cos she's a poor sec school kid. and dinner with bestie @ fish&co! gah, miss talking to her. i think i'll probably chip in for most of the bill anyway.. she's schooling too and i dont expect her to pay so much.
ah yes, mahjong in the afternoon with dan and dunnowhoelse too =) hope i get lucky!

fun sunday planned ahead, hope it all goes well and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment