Friday 25 July 2008

airport!

lol ok i'm at the airport now using the free wireless internet access. kinda weird cos have to like stand there. and the font size is damn big dunno why. like people with lao hua yan will come and use lidat.
and there's a time limit of 15 minutes!! so the clock is like ticking away below. 13 minutes left.

ok erm, just wanna thank TIMO who called me earlier at like.. 11.15pm to wish me all the best and pray for me. he also got the rest at leader's meeting to say bye and all. yea and cheryljie who wished me luck too on the phone. timo's so nice la.

ha yes and thanks jesslyn who's on the phone now .. just called me to wish me all the best AND BUY SWEET FOR HER. i think that's the main reason she called la. haha. but oh well. thanks anyway=)

thanks everyone who've wished me all the best and stuff.. i'll try my best to make it back alive yea. though my knees hurt even now as i stood for like 30 minutes waiting to enter the departure gates. or exit the departure gates. whatever.

ok erm, this is tiring cos i have to stand and surf.. so.. i guess ill go now. have about 30 minutes left till we have to check in. my 2nd flight ever woot. hope it's nice.

bye world , once again .

No comments:

Post a Comment