Sunday 11 May 2008

PSP

on some sort of sustained impulse since friday, i bought a PSP today.

Photobucket
this is exactly what it looks like. stylish black. =) i bought the airfoam case too. (it's says air-foRm but airform doesnt make any sense, airfoam makes more sense. so. yea.)

Modified Console + package(includes batt, charger, mem card, screen protector) + 1 year warranty = $355

The hole in my pocket is biiiiiig.
Practically all my commanders in sis pec (ha with the spacing search engines wont pick this up anymore) play psp, several of my bunk mates play it, so i tio influenced to get one myself.
2 different friends recommend that i get it from the shop with the website
http://www.qisahn.com/ , and they said the service v good, it's the cheapest u can find, blabla. So i did a little research and was satisfied so decided to go there.
(The shop is opposite Sunshine Plaza. Very near simlim square, near bugis. if you want exact directions ask me.)

Well, i was not exactly satisfied with the service. This young girl served me, and she was obviously rushing through me as there was a customer in queue. She spoke like a bullet train and her hands were moving as fast as she could taking out the console, pressing the buttons, etcetc. She was clearly trying to get me done asap, without being 'patient' and 'helpful' as many described on forums, etc. There's a fine line between being 'efficient' and 'rushed'. -_-
:@ i'm gonna complain on the tagboard thing there.

Anyway, the PSP is really cool! it's not just a gaming console, it's like.. a portable mini PC. besides playing games, it can play music, videos, and even surf the net! (Wifi supported) It can also store images for future reference, and take pictures if you attach some sort of camera to it.
I've upped some random songs and vids on it, and a movie to watch in camp =) haven't got a good game installed in it yet though. dling Tonyhawk pro skater now, will take some time.. 1gb+ file. :/ probably only finish next week.

ok time to book in. chowz.


p.s. on a completely random note, in reference to my very first sentence of this post.. 'sustained impulse' is quite a paradox isn't it =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Qing from Qisahn.com. I'm sorry to make it feel rushed for you the other day, but I guess u also understand we were (and usually) in a rush... In future, if you do come back for your next purchase, try to come on a weekday before 5pm. There is generally less crowd. Also, do note we have moved to Far East Shopping Centre. Hope to see you again in future and sorry for the very late reply, I only just know about this blog!.

    ReplyDelete