Friday 9 May 2008

one more week

in the 3 days of field camp that i just had this week, i took about 400++ lives. i took their body in between my fingers and crushed the life out of them. oblirated. however you spell it.

Yea, there were alot of ants. :p the first few days.. about every 20 seconds i felt an ant crawling up my neck or arm or something. then ill just instinctively reach over and squeeze it , roll it up and flick it away. I did it so often that it became... second nature. like.. yawn.

Woo! BSLC is coming to an end. i'm gonna be a CORPORAL soon! Next week is my last week in BSLC (and hopefully in SISPEC. i dont wanna go ASLC) , the only tough thing left is the 28km route march . argh. well ok barring SOC and IPPT and all the PT lessons coming up.

I wanna buy a PSP! bloody hell. everyone around me seems to be playing, especially the commanders in SISPEC. then now i got the urge to play some RPG on PSP. Anyone knows a good deal please let me know! i want the full set, the console and the protectors and mem card. modded of course =X

Oh, just watched Survivor too.. Erik is super poor thing la!! he's like some nice gullible little boy who got totally played by everyone. then the girls all laughing at him somemore when he was voted out. James was freaking funny too. here's a clip from the tribal council:

"I've lost my reign as the dumbest survivor ever"
lololol.

indeed erik, what were you thinking!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment