Tuesday 8 January 2008

last 2 days

ok , my last 2 days of being a civilian , for the next 2 years at least.

been playing Warcraft 2v2 with boonlay to get my number of wins up to 150 at which i can get a new icon. btw, my latest ranking for solo is 742th =)
Here's a screen cap of the rankings:

Photobucket can someone tell me why i'm below the BIT.xiaodark guy? we have equal points but i have more wins and less losses than him -_-

man if i had no army i bet i could come close to top 100 :/ after playing for a long time, that is.
:p

btw, photobucket really rocks. I mean, they let you store like unlimited images and .. they dont disappear like imageshack! (imageshack removes your images periodically.. like every 6 months? i think)


And some photos:
Photobucket
bestie say light glare not nice, so must take again



Photobucket
me and bestie =)
she quite funny sia.. when we were parting then i was like 'yknow this is the last time u'll see me in 2-3 weeks'
Then she was like 'OH YA!!!' and a look of realisation dawned on her face and her face turned red and she kept patting my shoulder saying 'all the best/takecare takecare' . hahah. i'll miss her.
bestie if you're reading this you better tell me your results when they come out ah.



Photobucket
and the love of my life
whom i'm meeting tmr =)



and of course my beloved PC.

Photobucket
which i spend hours in front of everyday.
look! it's even smiling at me! with some sort of forlorn smile. i think it'll miss me too.


Gonna have my Last Supper tonight @ casurina @ 10pm. let me know if you wanna go =) ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment