Friday 4 January 2008

$$

How do adults travel?

Seriously ! adult bus fare is REALLY expensive!
In my past 7-8 years of taking public transport (before that i took school bus i think), i usually top up my EZ link card with $10 once every 2 weeks or so. I mean, 45 cents bus ride, to and fro one day only 90 cents! So that will last like 10 days.

Now?? Try.. last 2 days??

i didn't even realise i was paying adult fare till i realised my ezlink card was depleting rapidly so i checked. In fact it started only this year! like 1st Jan2008. Well i didn't take bus on 1st Jan, so it was 2nd jan when my adult fare started and i didn't know.
One train ride to harbourfront and back = $2.66!!! zomg.
then last night i took a bus and forgot to tap out, it was $1.43!!!

omg la!! 2 mrt rides = one meal can! I'm gonna start saving for my car man. so that can drive her around too =X aiya. but that will take.. quite awhile. :/
hope she can wait.
ok, i have officially one week left. well, 6 more days to be exact, not including today. I'm already starting to treasure my days out in this civilian world, i can imagine i'll savour every weekend i'm out even more next time.
i enjoy those moments, i do
but i want to communicate, to know you more.
sigh.

army guys better have travel concession

No comments:

Post a Comment