Sunday 12 August 2007

who let the dogs out (a dream)

woo, basketball today was much more satisfying. played very well at the start, thanks to wenming's new ball which was light and nice (though other ppl din like, like gabs who keep complaining about the weight of the ball and he cant feel the weight rolling off his fingers when he shoot blabla)
shot like alot in and played very well. favourite basket was one which i boxed out Ivin after a gab's miss shot and i put in the rebound with him right behind :)

Then as i got more and more tired.. started playing more lousily and making lousy qies. damn i have to qie faster i keep getting stuck when i qie. like ppl close up then the ball stuck there also then cannot go past. must cut to the side! faster! roar.

Anyway, last night i had a super super clear dream. and in my dream after the incident happened i was even blogging about it that's why it seemed even more real cos that's exactly what i'd do. then when i woke up with a start (suddenly) and i was thinking whether what happened was real or not.

The dream was like my mom's best friend called my house when she was out. then supposedly say got this very nice outfit which my mom sure like. and she sent over to my house and i had to pay money in advance. then say what 'im ur mom's best friend, sure can trust me' blabla so ask me to just pay. Then say i can ask my mom to verify that she is trustworthy.

Then i think i didn't really believe and it was at night.. then i went out of my room then suddenly saw 2 strangers in my house with 2 dogs. i quickly chased them and the 2 of them escaped but i trapped the dogs and they were stuck in the house. In the dream the dogs seemed like humans or sth. like behave like humans.

Then i found out that my phone was bugged, and the person used a voice scrambler or sth to sound like my mom's best friend. so it was a scam la. and distract me while they try to burglarize my house and get my money.

So i spent a long time trying to tie the dogs down and keep them .. secure so they cannot run away. in the end i trapped them in my bathroom. it was a Siberian Husky (did i spell it right?) and a orangey color dog which looked like a fox. Then they damn smart.. like the husky fake dying or something then i opened the door abit to take a peek then it squeezed out and zhao! then i had to decide whether to chase the Husky or keep my eye on the fox-dog which i believe was supposed to escape with the husky's diversion.

I think i managed to trap them in the end, and i called the police. I duno why also, i think cos .. it seemed like the dogs were humans so they were burglars also. yknow dreams! they are like.. so weird. My conversation with the policeman on the phone was sth like that:

Me: "Hello police? can u come over now, 2 ppl tried to burglarize my house but i apprehended (after the dream i recall using the word 'apprehended' and being very proud during the dream of using this chimmer word instead of 'caught') them
Police: "oh ok can u describe the scenario clearer?"
Me: (i was frustrated that he didnt ask for my address, faster come ma!) er they broke in and i got them trapped. but thhey may attack me or escape or something.
Police: "hmm ok. so what are these burglars like?"
Me: eh look can i give you my address first so you can send men over quickly so in case i get killed or attacked or something you can still catch them.

can't remember how the conversation ended, but i very clearly recall saying the last line.

so i returned to guarding the 2 burglars (yes i know they're supposed to be dogs but.. somehow they morph into burglars maybe? cos i rem i had to watch them in case they were trying to escape)
and soon the police came and took them away. he said something about giving me a medal.

Then i was blogging about it and thinking about what to write when.. -boom-. my eyes opened wide and i was awake and back in the real world. haha.

It was quite exciting k! i think i cannot remember bits of it now.. and dunno why the dogs became burglars. but i clearly remember they were a Huskey and a orangey fox-dog.

ha ok hope u enjoyed my dream cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment