Monday 20 August 2007

a trueblue gamer

i dunno how many of you know but i play this online MMOG Utopia. http://games.swirve.com/utopia

i advertised it before on my old blog i think. go check it out it's fun. if you like strategy games. haha.

So one of my Kingdom mates (think of him as my ally) posted in the forums this which i thought was quite.. amusing.

Well the context is we were discussing our Kingdom's activity in the previous war, and how some was unsatisfactory. Here's a series of exchanges between two people:
(so this guy is explaining himself.. like why maybe not as super active as the super active people)

Sneaky Mephablo:
May 14th, YR7 I have 3 kids, one is a newborn. I work 24/7.

Mighty Hunger:
May 15th, YR7 My buddy quit utopia because he has ONE kid, I'm surprised you still play :P

Sneaky Mephablo:
June 6th, YR7
Here's my thinking. I was gaming before they were born, why should I change for them? What have they ever done for me besides smear crap all over the walls, wake me up in the middle of the night, and break my balls? NOTHING! Except make me feel special. :P But that's not the point.
And he quit because of a single kid? Amateur.

~~~

lol gg pwned.

No comments:

Post a Comment